1. What are the hours? Friday, June 14th from 5 PM to 10 PM Saturday, June 15th, from 10 AM to 10 PM
2. What Entertainment will there be? Check out the “FUN STUFF” HERE
3. When will the Children’s Activity Tent be open? Expressive, New Element
4. Will there be food? Yes, click here to find out more information
5. Can we bring water bottles? Yes, you are allowed to bring in water bottles.
6. Can I bring in alcohol? Outside alcohol is prohibited. Your favorite craft beers will be available for purchase and may be consumed within the festival grounds only.
7. Can I volunteer? Yes, we love volunteers! Please contact us for more information! 816-300-0545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Where is the event located? Arts in the Park is located inside Macken Park across the street from the North Kansas City Parks and Recreation Center. Enter 1201 Clark Ferguson, North Kansas City, MO 64116 into your GPS and it will take you right there.
9. Can I become a Partner/ Sponsor ? Yes, it takes a village. We would love to hear from you, please fill out the form below.